Careers @ Cecil. Open Roles . Core Values . Benefits. Life at Cecil . Cecil Stories. FAQs.
🔎 We are looking for a Data Analyst at senior or above level to join us in our mission to restore nature at global scale. Ideally, you will bring onboard extensive expertise in the climate and/or financial space in addition to data analytics and technical skills. You will lead the E2E process of gathering information from different sources, validating key assumptions, and delivering unique insights to support strategic decisions.
🚀 What will you do?
- Create and evolve intuitive, interactive dashboards in different BI systems
- Apply critical thinking to break complex problems down into simple solutions
- Leverage storytelling methods in presentations, dashboards and business metrics
- Support internal and external stakeholders with ad hoc data requests and valuable insights
- Facilitate data ingestion from clients’ custom data format into our standard data format
- Become a Natural Asset expert and shape the growing Climate Tech ecosystem
🏔 What you'll bring to Cecil
- Deep understanding of analytics, SQL and BI systems
- Strong communication, storytelling and team-playing skills
- Excellent investigating skills: you're capable of finding the root cause of erroneous reports and data inconsistencies
- You can quickly create a Proof of Concept, but you're critical of the reports you share with external and internal stakeholders
🌈 Bonus skills
- Programming in scripting languages such as Python